It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-22

Quote of the day
The past and the future don't exist right now.

Natalie
Natalie mentioned solemates on her blog. She says I'm her solemate. We have known each other for about eleven years. It feels like I've always known her. I've always thought she was very special. Not just special to me.
We have a dilemma at the moment. I want her to come over. She needs to bring Elle. I want her to bring Elle. Her car is over heating. It is a long drive. I want to fix her car, but I'm afraid it may need to keep it for a day or more. That means she needs to make the long drive first. This means if something happens, at best, she would be stuck here with her daughter, away from all her mom supplies and sources, until the car is fixed. AAARGH!!! I wish I could get over there. I'm in west Houston and she is in Conroe. I would have to hop a Greyhound. The closest Greyhound stop is 20 miles away in down town Houston. AAARGH!!! again. She is worried about Elle interacting with my computers and other apartment stuff. I don't mind. We will have to keep an eye on her. No biggie.
I want to tell her "Just get here so I can hug you in my arms and everything else will just work out after that."

Song
Artist: Norah Jones [ Search RP ]
Song: That's the Way That the World Goes Round
Album: [ Search RP ]

No comments: