It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-07

Home Page
Footer
Well, I got the footer working. It took a while to remember that sometimes you need a non breaking space "&ntsb;" between HTML and code. The Java script just plane wasn't working. The footer would either not show up or it would not be a line or two below the table. That non breaking space fixes some disappearing elements. Sometimes when you have an empty cell in a table, the whole cell will not show up. You have to put a non breaking space in the cell to make it show up.
In the beginning there was HTML. Web browsers were designed to make up for allot of problems that were occurring on this new thing called the Internet. There was so much corrupt data passing around that browsers had to be designed to try to display whatever came through. Thankfully, that is why browsers work so well. There are a few trade offs. Some funky information will simply be ignored by the browser. Most blank space will be ignored as well. Hence the need for some code that the browser understands that says "leave this spot blank."
Links
I added some links in the links link. I'm not sure, but I want to take the links off my right bar here and just put in a blog-roll. I'm not sure what the rules are for blog-rolls. The one's I've seen are just a list of links. Some have descriptions and personel opinion. Oh, well.
Home Page
Right now I have a gallery page and links page. I want to add a home page. Something that makes sense. I have no idea what should go on that page. I'm thinking it should simply be an "about me" page. Does any one have any ideas?

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hmm.. no ideas here.
But wanted to say thanks for having me on you links page!
- NG