It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-12

Dream
I had a dream last night  I was in an apartment that Iv never seen before. It felt like home. It was kind of a dump, but I was glad to be there. The windows were open. There were screens. I have not had screens on my windows in years. My apartment complex does not provide them. The bedroom was on a corner and had windows on two sides. The freezing wind blew right through. It was dawn and I got up to go close the window. As I turned back and saw the bathroom off the bedroom something came over me. I realized this was a trip back in time to correct something that I considered wrong. It was a second chance at a mistake. I thew my hands back and begged God to stop this. I've made my mistakes. I choose to leave them where they are. I do not want to try to change anything. Things simply must lay where they are.