It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-02

Workflow
I'm working on some T-Pro stuff. I am trying to set up a support software. The trouble is, I have no organization to setup. I have to guess what's next at every step. It can all be modified later if needed.
I can't get the stupid thing to let me in to the FAQ without a login. I can't get the stupid thing to send me an email on a ticket. I cant get the thing to move tickets like it says it is supposed to. Blaw, blaw ,blaw.

Recover
This guy, Thomas Hamill, was being held in Iraq. He is a farmer in the States. He went to Iraq to drive a truck for Halliburton. He was in a locked building. When he heard a military group break into the building, he chased them down and was rescued.

Complaints and wining department
I've been in agony the past week. I have a crick in my neck. The pain is worse when I turn my head to the right, or look down. This happens every couple of years. normally it goes away after a week. Though the pain has dropped a bit in intensity, or I have become accustom to compensating, this bout shows little sign of release. It all started this past Tuesday with a bad dream or two. Now, the funny posture has lead to another, separate pain in my upper back. It is a muscle-soreness pain, different from the crick pain. This second pain is one I get all the time when I spend too much time in front of the computer. I have to admit, I've been spending fourteen hours a day in front of a computer between both jobs and all the other crap I do on the computer.

Saudi Arabia Blames Jews for attack
Story. Four gunmen, some of whom worked for the security guarding the place, broke into an engineering compound (with employee cards) and shot several employees dead before reaping mayhem upon the city.
This is a quote from the article from the crown prince Abdullah, the guy in charge of the Saudi Arabia Kingdom.
“Crown Prince Abdullah, Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler, blamed outside influences, specifically Israel, for the terrorism.
'It became clear for us and I say it, not 100 percent but 95 percent, that Zionists' hands are behind what is going now,' he said today.”
ABB, the company this happened to, asked if the other people would like to stay under increased security or leave. All 100 chose to leave. Go figure.