It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-02

Progress
I got the Support Wizard software to accept emails as tickets. Now, if I can only get it to mail me when I get a ticket. Give me time.
Then, I found a cool new site and movie company. It looks like some independent film companies are giving Disney and Pixar (now two separate entities) a run for their money.
At some point I called Anna and left a message. Her crazy party was last night and I won't be able to sleep until I know how it went.
Cynthia emailed. She is in one piece, but puffy after getting her wisdom teeth pulled. She will be out of action for a bit.

Game Over
I wandered what happened to this show. Is it available on DVD yet? :-b They put it on Friday night for God's sake. I only saw the first one. I liked it. I hope it finds a home somewhere else.

Earthquake
There is a show on tonight about earthquakes in California. I'm so sick of shows about California. The universe doesn't revolve around L.A.. This show isn't even well made. It looks like they are trying to have too many sub-plots. The show is called “10.5” and is about as stupid as the name.

OK, Lame post
This is a lame post. I'll try to make sure I have something to say in the future. I've been getting a bunch of work done lately. That might have something to do with the frazzled brain.

No comments: