It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-06

It begins
It won't be long now.
Soon you will have cloths that crash. You will have a manual on CD-ROM you will have to read and learn how to use before you can put on your jacket. I remember Back to the Future two or three where the main character's jacket was self drying. What I don't understand is why they used a battery. Why didn't they just make a mechanism charge the system as you step? They are already using mechanics with a small electric motor/servo. I wander if it uses a proprietary battery you can only get via OEM.

Dark Matter BAH!!!!
Dark matter is bullshit. Wait, there is more bullshit in the universe than dark matter. I've gone over this in my blog before, so I'll limit my rant to a few dozen lines. The concept of dark matter is self flawed. It is like saying the Earth is flat, What proof do you have that the Earth is flat? Look around, it's flat. There is a huge hole in the math. Gravity doesn't act like we expect it too all the time.
Some lonely geek sat down on a Saturday evening and did the math. "There is X amount of matter we can see. In order for gravity to work the way it says in the book, there has to be 10X matter in the universe. Where is all that other matter? Lets call it dark matter, I'll make slashdot with a cool name like that. Oyven-Glaven!!"
The book is wrong. Perhaps the formula of gravity doesn't stop declining at zero. Perhaps at great distances it repels instead of attracts. There are any one of a million excuses for the discrepancy. We would see the dark matter. If it has gravity (which it must or why have dark matter) It would form some kind of clump. We would see it. I bet it would look like fog or a dust storm when you looked through a telescope. It would rain down from the skies and hit us in the head. Look around, there is no dark matter.

No comments: