It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-11-15

Lasik surgery



I have been been tempted for a long time to get LASIK done. However, I've read the side effects that were all listed in the article and more. I also don't like the idea of having that flap just sitting there. They say a puff of wind or opening your eyes in the shower can do catastrophic damage. Screw that. I would be paranoid and ware safety specs in the bathroom. Not fun.

Also, you only get a decade before you will most likely have to go in for another booster surgery. That is where a friend of mine is right now. He just doesn't want\ to go though the stress of it again. He had some complications the first time.

So, I'm out. Maybe something will come along. Besides, in my case, it would only improve my vision so much.

No comments: