It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-05

Persons Unknown

Bad attempt. Persons Unknown is another show about people trapped on an island. Well, sort of. They have a barrier they cannot pass. They have someone declaring their power over them. This is a LOST wannabe. It doesn't look nearly as good. I hate the characters. I dislike the power. I have a hard time following the flashbacks because I just don't care about the people.

When is it going to stop. Every time someone comes up with a show that kind of works, there are copy cats that just don't get it right. Not by miles in this case.

The area is not big enough. The people are shallow. The power is failing to control. The barrier is not impervious or scary enough. The happenings are predictable. There is very little suspense. There is no action.

Lame.

No comments: