It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-02

Foot

I hurt my foot yesterday on the walk home. I worked a very long frustrating day. I did manage to get a quad boot computer running. Forgot to send along the script to the blog.

Half the night I woke up when I moved my foot. I limped in my dreams. I'm sitting at my computer desk wiggling my toes trying to get things limbered up.

So, what happened? I rolled my right ankle on the concrete while crossing the street. Normally, this would make my ankle sore, but not this time. My ankle is fine. It is the right side of my right foot. If I try to put weight on the end of my foot, not the heal, it hurts like mad. I can hobble around. The idea of hobbling around work was highly unpleasing.

I could just imagine being at work and the boss asking me to help carry something. Just yesterday I helped someone lift a couple of those really heavy servers in to a higher rack. I like being the go to guy for that kind of thing. I would have had to beg off today. Besides, crawling under and around tables and desks was just not in the cards

No comments: