It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-18

Journal

I'm watching an episode of Eureka. This episode has a situation where people have changed their time line. They come back to find not only has a local stature suddenly been made from a different material, but all their lives has changed. Kevin is no longer autistic. The sheriff is no longer broken up with his wife. Oh, and one of the smart people traveled back with the group from the late 1940's. He is a prick, but not so much the worst of their problems. I have to say that I really like the fact that they get stuck there. Star Trek always found a way home. I hated that. Bad things happen to people on TV shows all the time.

This made me think. I need to start not only a blog for public access items. I also should start a private journal to keep simple chronological events and cause and effect episodes. I could use the opportunity to store what really happens from my prospective. This would be a great achievement. The possibilities are enormous. This could be used by someone trying to reconstruct my life after I'm gone. It could be used to identify the person who kills me. It could be used far in the future for posterity, legacy, toilet paper.

Too bad I'm so boring. An example of something that might go in the life log that would not make it in to the blog.

Entry

Went to Julie's place today. Elle spent last night over there with Tracy and Dalton's kids. The place was a wreck when we showed up. The AC was broken. Julie had a friend of ours on the way to help fix it. I think it was Blueberry from Fair. Not sure.

Filmed the entry and exit from the driveway and put it on YouTube. Nat's commentary on the exit was nice. It rained like mad, on the way home, but I didn't get any of that on video.

Started keeping the really boring privet entries that will not go on the blog.

I worried more about work today. I have feelings of inadequacy one minute and granger the next. Still wandering about asking for a raise. How long should I wait and embed myself in the position first? Is the position worth a raise? How can I better learn the new position? I already know much of it, but there is a ton of stuff I do not yet have a handle on.

Nat cooked today, twice. She did a load of dishes. The fact that we are completely out of money this month has made an impression. We have to go the next couple weeks with as little out go as possible to survive.

The earphones that Nat got me are pinching my glasses. They also cause Nat to have to repeat herself because the earphones cover my ears. It is nice when she turns up the TV while I'm watching something else on the computer.

Had a coffees and a hot chocolate with some Irish Cream in them tonight. The Cream was not high in alcohol content, but it is a rarity for me to drink anything.

end Entry

Thoughts? I wander if I would keep up with it.

##################################

No comments: