It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-09

Baby!


Paris Hilton has not eaten or slept since arriving at the medical ward of a Los Angeles jail and is being given psychoactive drugs, celebrity Web site TMZ.com reported Saturday, citing law enforcement sources.

Nevertheless, the socialite and hotel heiress said late Saturday afternoon that she had told her attorneys not to appeal the order that sent her back to jail on Friday after a day of house arrest.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," Hilton, 26, said in a written statement issued by her attorney, Richard Hutton. "During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."


Poor little baby. Get in trouble and have to pay the bill. You make me sick. I don't remember what you did to get this punishment, but it was something stupid. Then you drove again when you shouldn't have because you listened to your legal counsel, Oh wait, wasn't it your publicist? You are an idiot. You need to do something besides be a rich piece of ass.

No comments: