It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-18

Song
Artist: Jem
Song:   Come On Closer
Album:  It All Starts Here.

Nader for President
I don't like the idea of Nader being president. I love the idea of him running. right now I think every dollar given to Nader's campaign is two given to Bush. Four years ago the liberals in Florida kicked themselves because they realized if they had voted for the democrat, Bush would have lost the presidency. Something like 5000 votes separated who won last time. Your vote does count, if you are in Florida.  I'm in Texas. Guess who is going to win this state. I would almost like Bush to loose Texas just to see the look on his face. It isn't worth it though.
Texas is not a "battleground" state. I'm sick of that turn. It should be against the law for news organizations to tell people which way a state is going to vote. You wonder why people are complacent. They know, or think they know, who is going to win. I for one am unimpressed with either candidate.
I'm already sick of the Campaign stuff. Here I am adding my two cents to the fray. The presidential elections and the Olympics in the same year, how do the networks cope?

Culkin

Mugshot Culkin (cnn) It looks like Macaulay Culkin is growing up. This isn't the best way to make the other Hollywood starts respect you . Does any one know of a childhood star that isn't fucked up when the hit their twenties?
He looks drugged out and like he has been smacked around in this photo. Check out the bags under his eyes.

Burning Things
I've spent most of the day burning things. It is fun to watch the sparkle as I load and unload  the DVD tray.I figure I will burn 16 data DVDs before the flame dies. That is quite a bit, even by my standards. I can only get 4.3 gigabytes on a DVD. If they were all full the total would come to 68.8 gigabytes.  With loss, I end up with more like 55 or 60 gigabytes on the lot.

Movie Reviews by the Masses
This is why I like the whole P2P experience. It is not run by corporations (yet). People, just plane people, run the entire thing from top to bottom. Here is a review for the movie "The Seventh Seal".

Not really my kind of movie, in fact I could only sit through half an hour of it before switching it off but, seeing as it's in the IMDb Top 100, a lot of people must have liked it.

Good enough for me. I'll pass.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

I can't look at the picture of Macauly Culkin without getting frightened. It looks creepy.