It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-03

Friday
I got up and went to work like normal. At work I got allot done for a Friday. I went to lunch with some coworkers and we spoke of world events. After work I went to a friend's house to fix her computer. I helped her upgrade her hard drive a couple of months ago and now it seems it had died. I had negotiated a home cooked meal out of it, but this morning I received an invite to another friend's place for a DnD thing. The repair turned out to be the power supply not putting out as it should. Just plugging the drive into a different plug seemed to fixed the trouble. I forwent the home cooked meal to get to my place and rest before the game. I set  the clock for 5:50 or so and took a nap. Trouble is, I set it for AM instead of PM. I woke up at 9:00 and realized no one had called to find out what happened. Not only did I miss out on yesterday's party for a lame evening. Now I missed this evening's home cooked meal and game all for a nap.
Oh, well. Time enough to get started on book none.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

I just finished book nine. I thought it was great. Probably in my top 3. (4, 6 and 9). I've heard that book 10 is a real downer, however.