It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-27

Tea Party

G. Gordon Liddy is going to tern 80 in November and has never seen anything like it.

Whether you call it the Tea Party, the Patriot Party, The Town Hall Movement, The Small Government Party or the racist bigot homophobe party, you have to deal with the party if you talk or do politics.

There is no leader. There are little groups. There is no centralized person to attack or blame. Thus, you have to vilify regular Americans in order to make the group look bad. This makes for a lot of matters.

People are fed up with both Republicans and Democrats. No one in government is listening to the people they represent. The people in the government only seem to represent the SIGs (Special Interest Groups). They seem to represent the all mighty checkbook. The mightier, the better.

Will this movement have any steam after this next election cycle? I sure hope so. I would like to see a movement form that had no party affiliation. It was just full of human citizens who kept track of how people act and their actions. This would simply make people accountable for what they do and say.

Am I a member of the Tea Party? They don't print cards from what I can tell. I would have to get circumcised (again) to be Jewish. I can just say if I am a member of the Tea Party or not. I have to give a solid maybe.

No comments: