It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-05

sick tired and broke

I'm in a terrible mood. I am sick. I have to do bills yet. We son't have enough money to pay all the bills.

Nat is making a pumpkin pie. Bliss I suppose. Not sure how that works.

My computer is over heating. No money to replace it. Blew it out with the compressed air thing. Need more of that as well.

House is messed up. No opportunity to fix it.

Tired. Can't sleep for choking on mucus. No good drugs for sleeping any more.

The latest books from the Texas Library for the Blind sucks beyond comprehension. I could write better than this dribble.

Work is nuts. I don't have to go in tomorrow, yet all I can think about is work and problems.

Could have gone swimming today, but too sick.

Weather was nice. No money or will to go out and enjoy it.

No comments: