It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-28

Notes:

A cap and ball revolver is not considered to be a firearm. G. Gordon Liddy is a convicted felon, but may poses a loaded cap and ball pistol. Interesting.

I started just videoing nothing. The commute in this morning, I just filmed crossing the street. You know, I'm not going to use the footage, but I took the video not withstanding. All I have to do is charge the battery and not use the footage. I've lost little to nothing.

Don't you hate it when one sleeve roils up really nice and the other gets all bent and twisted and refuses to cooperate? I do.

Which came first, the illegal immigrant or the job? Asked by NPR. It sounds like the INS and other law enforcement agencies are going after employers finally. I say make employers pay back Social Security and income tax (all of it) on the illegals and sick the IRS on the employers.

Nat and I saw Inception and Kick Ass. Other than that, I haven't seen any movies all summer. I'm not worried about it either. I didn't even think about it until I was listening to a podcast reminiscing about the summer movies.

I need to check out Dexter on Showtime I believe. People have mentioned it. It sounds like a good time.

Sci Fi shows in Canada: eureka, Stargate Universe, warehouse 13, Caprica. What other shows are filmed up there? It sounds like they have quite an industry going.

No comments: