It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-09

Notes:

There is a new trend to make computers praise users for doing their job. This is disparaging to me. People need the manipulation in order to just exist. It makes me ill. This is a symptom of the establishment addicting our children to constant positive reinforcement. Any addiction makes you easier to control. Praise for nothing in particular is a cheap way to lead the children like a donkey following a carrot on a stick.

have you heard about the Koran burning thing? How could you have missed it? Where are all the constitutional amendments limiting offensive speech? Aren't the people in the current administration and legislature properly outraged? We can't allow one group to make a statement or say anything that offends another group. Especially when we are at war with part of one of those groups and do not want the rest of that group to sign on to the war against us. I mean come on!!!

Guess what, I'm human. I transmitted over the company PA for about ten minutes or so today. Someone tracked me down and I was able to kill the connection after a couple tries. There is a problem. I talk to myself. I asked two people how bad I was at this weak moment. All they said they heard was some coughing. I can live with that.

Ebonics or Black English is a dialect as far as the DEA is concerned. They are hiring translators for wire taps.

No comments: