It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-03

Lunch Conversation

Nat and I went to lunch at Jason's Deli today. She had some freaky chicken salad with fruit in it. I had the turkey club.

The lady sitting behind Natalie had three kids in tow. The youngest was in a hi chair and the oldest was maybe eleven. Three boys. I couldn't help noticing because she had very dark hair and all three boys were toe headed.

At one point, as happens, she had to take the littlest one to the bathroom. Moments later, the other two boys took off for the men's room. Her handbag and keys were sitting right there on the table. Nat seemed very concerned. When the lady came back, she asked "Where are my children?" We pointed to the bathroom. That was all of our conversation.

I really do think I would have stepped in if someone reached for something on that table.

No comments: