It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-26

Day

Nat went this morning and got breakfast for every one.

Elle vacuumed earlier. YES! This kid thing is starting to pay off.

I mowed. Nearly killed me. Didn't get any weed-whacking done. Didn't have the strength. I could have hidden in the back yard. Ran through an entire tank of gas and had to refill on the last three strokes of the back yard.

Nat is in the kitchen as I type making chicken and dumplings for every one.

I am amazingly tired. Working yesterday was easy, but something about just going in took the wind out of my sails. I had to modify how an RPM works. It only took me a couple uninterrupted hours. That is the trick. It would have taken two normal days to do what I did in less than three hours on the weekend.

I've gotten zero video. I caught Elle dancing that is kind of cute. I don't want to put it up though. I did get one pick that was kind of interesting at work. Not sure what is going on with the bench. But I deleted it along with the crappy video I shot.

We met up with my parents yesterday to get Elle a dress for Halloween and to give me my birth certificate for the passport thing. They laminated my birth certificate a million years ago so I have to order another one for the passport. That is another step. I should have known something like this would happen. It never fails that I have to jump through a million hoops to get anything out of the government. They don't say "do not laminate this document, but keep it forever in a safe place or you will have to jump through a million hoops to get another one." on the sheet for goodness sake. Maybe they should.

No comments: