It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-23

Another trip home [Update]

I'm going to keep doing this until I get it right! (not). The thing is, I completely missed two road rage incidences. One was just people screaming at one another a block away. No hope of catching that one. The other was a guy who got honked at when the light turned green. He just stopped and flipped the guy off in the car behind him. He waited until the light turned yellow. He waited for the light to turn red and just as it did, he tore through the intersection. The guy behind him didn't honk a second time. He was trapped by traffic and me standing on the sidewalk.

Eh, the one that got away. So it goes.

Title: Another trip home

Description: A compilation of the bus trip home. The skid marks from the wreck the other night at the end.

Tags: Houston Texas Harris County commute

Update

I have no idea why this video never got a thumbnail (preview picture) It has one on YouTube's site.

No comments: