It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-24

Shows

Ultraviolet

Another vampire show. Ultraviolet is from the late nineties. Remember the nineties? They had some bad TV back then. Friends comes to mind.

I only saw one show. The editing looked bad. That is, some of the scenes had jumpy video and there was one spot that did a double jump. Not sure if it was the hulu video or the TV show itself. I didn't like the plot much. Again, it had the theme of big government is good because they are the only way to solve problems kind of string running through it.

Haven

Haven is a Twin Peaks meets X-Files, FBI knows best kind of wanna-be show. Can't keep up. Don't want to keep up.

FBI and local town politics. Anti-small town sentiment. I couldn't finish the first episode. It made me ill.

Friday Night Lights

Dear God; Please strike down those who poke fun at Texas. Friday Night Lights is, or at least was, filmed in Austin. I like the idea of shooting a show about something other than cops, lawyers, writers, actors or collage professors. Still, something rubs me wrong about this show.

Some of my friends think this show is magic. Finally, Texas gets a show about the real people of texas. Remember Houston Knights? Anyway, I'm not buying it. Friday Night Lights is a damn sight better than Houston Knights. That isn't saying much.

Besides, I hate football. I hate football players. I hate those bitch cheerleaders who live to bang football players. They all deserver each other. They all deserve to ride the wave and crash hard.

No comments: