It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-21

Shoes

How can you tell it is laundry time for Kelly? I ware either nice cloths or shorts. This happened today.

I wore my new sneakers this morning. This means I made it to work with soaking wet feet.fortunately, I have a second pair of shoes at work for just such occasions. However, those shoes were not dry by the time I left. I need to hang them in the server room next time. Perhaps I need to bring up a small fan to dry them through out the day.

It rained yesterday, but not enough to make the ground saturated. The thing that makes my shoes wet is the grass. Normally, I ware boots and long pants. The boots protect my feet from getting wet. My pants get wet, but the boots typically keep me from feeling the wet from that either. My feet are dry.

The shoes get wet and stay wet all day. I tried just waring them the first time to find out if they would drip dry over a long period, but no dice. This tells me how much protection the boots offer me. It is hugely distracting having wet feet all day.

No comments: