It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-20

Notes:

No rats this morning. I carried my walking stick in case they ganged up on me. I even had my camera in my pocket just in case they had multiplied and become belligerent.

Moved offices today. Again. With the new position comes a new position I suppose. it took a huge chunk of the day. I did take the opportunity to move a bunch of lab equipment around as well.

I missed lunch because I wanted to get moved from one office to another. I need to get back in the habit of eating something for lunch. It is so difficult to make myself fix something. This month, I am completely out of money. So, there is no buying lunch. Hey, such is life.

Voyager II is 33 years old. 12.8 hours to receive a signal at the distance 21,000,000,000 km. That is 21 tetrameters.

When will Ubuntu fix the mouse pointer problem I complained about a couple months ago? it sounds like they will fix it in the next major release. That is, they will not fix it as a bug. If you ask the people who modify the programs, it is fixed. If you ask users, it is not fixed. This is because code monkeys fixed it in the build process, but that process will not take effect until the next major build. Programmer assholes.

No comments: