It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-19

Notes:

"You guys have probably heard so much about Apple you want to puke." Heard on the Geek News Central podcast. Amen.

I got a call from my mother this morning. The phone took an age to answer the call. I rebooted it and it started acting better. I really hate having to reboot my phone. It is an appliance and should just work. What happened to six sigma? Zero defects.

Thunderbird needs a way to export and import filters. If the new version has this, I need to find it and upgrade.

The rate of growth in China is slowing down. American stopped buying ridiculously cheap crap. Julie and my parents have both had yard sales in the past couple weeks. No one is buying anything. People are doubling their money by folding it in half and putting it back in their pocket. It is scary when the Mexicans are not buying quarter a piece cloths.

I got chased around by rats this morning. They were in the tall grass and ran along side me chirping while I walked. I tried to capture them on video, but it was not happening this morning.

No comments: