It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-10

Notes:

The geek blogs are going ape shit over the Microsoft tech that allows you to put batteries in which ever way. I looked around, but I figure you still have to put all the batteries in the same way. That is, the batteries all have to be positive to negative. Didn't someone do this when I was a kid?

The young people coming in as new engineers are surprised to find out a Lazar printer is black and white. They look at me like I'm pointing them to a slide rule. At least a couple of the new folks are very impatient when it comes to learning new software or methods of getting things done. It seems to me they think they know a better way and it eats at them that they have to do it the [this company] way. I fully understand this, but it does get in the way.

Four billion people have mobile phones. One point five billion people have access to financial institutions like banks. Apple will shortly offers PayPal kind of service. How long before Starbucks accepts iPay?

I forgot the two guys who started Twitter both worked for Google.

There are more and more contacts between my world and China. Now I know two of my friends who dated Chinese women. They both have learned the applicable languages.

No comments: