It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-29

broken foot

Stayed home sick today. My right foot hurts. Here is its back story

A couple weeks ago, I rolled my ankle on the concrete. You would think that this would hurt my ankle, but it didn't. It hurt the side of my foot. I missed a day because I could barely stand up. It has been a while. Now I have a blister behind my big toe on that foot and the muscles in the food itself feel like they are about to go on strike.

This makes me wander if the original injury made me walk differently. The blister came about even though I'm warring boots that I have worn for over a year now. I switch boots daily. I always ware socks. I walk the same rout back and forth to the bus stop. I'm not suddenly walking more. The wet feet thing was a while back.

The only really new thing is the injury. What will it take to make pancakes at home this morning?

No comments: