It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-02

Time Change

My stomach was not amused by the time change. It started rumbling at 11:15. It felt more natural to be out at real noon to go to lunch. There was something about the angle of the son and the time of day that just felt more appropriate.

Every one had something to say about the time change. We normally leave leave around 18:00 at my office. It was depressing having the sudden change. It is not that it is dark. It is that the time changes literally over night. If we just didn't worry about the time and did what needed to be done, I just don't think it would be a problem.

Two people came to me saying they woke up early and could not get back to sleep. This was not a problem for me. The first indication of anything different was the sun coming up. The weather presenter seemed to be worried that people would be upset by the sun's antics.

I say that we start a campaign to get rid of daylight savings time. DST is a menus.

No comments: