It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-20

Notes:

Scientology has been declared a fraudulent organization that basically steels from it's members in France. France does not recognize it as a religion. It is an economic entity out to make money. Isn't that true for all religions?

There was a gay rights activist on one of the BBC podcasts who said something like "If you have a religion that teaches one group of people is less moral ..." He went on to describe his own persecution. His words made me think of environmentalists and how the persecute people who do not buy their opinions. The activist wanted to enter the educational system to promote tolerance. I say don't stop there. Make sure you are tolerant of people who don't believe in liberal ideals. I'm being oppressed!

What did people do before steel blades? How did humans bring down the big beasts? How did they plow tough ground?  The right kind of rocks, the right kind of heat, the right kind of banging and the right kind of sharpening will change your civilization for the better. The hungry may get fed. The naked may get clothed. For the sake of heated and polished rocks.

"I have a weakness for sanctimonious bilge. You must have known this." Heard on a film review from the BBC. Also mentioned in the same show "Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter." I never miss this review show.

I have homework. I need to copy 8 16G flash cards. It turns out my flash card reader doesn't do 16G cards so I only have one to use. It took two hours and thirty seven minutes to write one card image at work. Only seven more to go.

No comments: