It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-07

I tried to watch V

Really, I tried. V didn't work out only because I feel that same dragging sensation. The trouble with LOST, Flash Forward and now V is a sence that the viewer is supposed to hurry up and wait for each revelation. Each revelation only bringing more questions. yadda yadda yadda. Heroes was the same way, but it has gotten so bad that I just don't feel anything. The plot has ground to a halt.

Besides, the first episode is character establishment. I have a feeling the characters are shallow and stereotypical. Few surprises. How long is this thing supposed to run?

I'm already sick of the mother figure. The tees who tag and get obsessed by the visitors do not register on my radar. The special effects are nice. They cannot carry the show. The visitors are annoying and give me the distinct impression that they are secretly evil with every camera angle. I have a really bad feeling about those guys.

No comments: