It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-10

Global Warming Pole

Numbers that came an NPR interview. This is a list of the six levels of giving a shit over global warming. Notice I didn't capitalize the name. I wonder where I fit in this list.

18% alarmed
33% concerned
19% cautious
12% disengaged
11% doubtful
7% dismissive

The big deal over this in the interview was the fact that people are wising up. Oh, I mean changing their mind on climate change. They were all upset that the press was paying more attention to the economy and the wars all over the world than they were paying to climate change. The biggest changes happened in the mid west. The disparity between Democrats and Republicans on the subject of climate change is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

I'm not on a fence here. I think the whole cap and trade thing is going to bankrupt our country if we buy in to this crap. China and India have politely bowed out of the agreement. They hate each other and they are about to agree on their own symbolic treaty or pact or whatever that pays lip service and little substance to climate change. The rest of the world, besides the U. S. and Europe, may join them just to keep the money in the family.

No comments: