It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-30

Very Local News

  • I was stuck outside the office waiting again this morning for a little bit. No bit deal. it did give me an opportunity to hit NPR.org on my phone and find out that I can listen to some news stories that way. It is a bit clunky, but it works for the most part. I bet it is perfect on an iPhone, liberal sheep.
  • OLED wall paper. I'm not even going in to what that means beyond "wall sized screen savers" and "TV that is on the wall". Give it several years. Screw paneling.
  • Chrysler is going to declare bankruptcy. I hope they come out the other end a better company, or part of a better company. I hope and wish and prey for all the best things to happen to the people who work for Chrysler. I still crack up when I think of Fiat and Chrysler getting together. Apparently Fiat makes better cars for Europe than they made for the U. S..

No comments: