It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-22

Very Local News

  • GM spent $3 million on lobbying our government during the time they were getting by on the ump-teen billion from the U. S. tax payer earlier this year. Bastards.
  • This morning in the shower I was looking forward to my walk around the parking garage at lunch. How depressing is that?
  • Pirates
    • That captain, Richard Phillips, has become a celebrity. His fifteen minutes are waining. I hope he really is the individual man who takes charge. If so, he will not have a problem shedding the celebrity vale and getting back to his life.
    • The French are shooting back at the pirates. There was something about pleasure craft that was won back after gun play.
    • That pirate captured by the Seals is going on trial in New York. That is just what the Big Apple needs, a high profile international trial that will probably end with the perpetrator walking free on some Maritime loophole.
  • Not that I buy it, someone says if a bunch of ice melts, sea level will go up 4 meters. I looked out my window at work and thought the Target parking lot would be flooded. It looked interesting in my mind's eye.
  • A plane flew by the office today towing a hat. It was an advertisement of course. It looked dangerous. I couldn't see the plane.

No comments: