It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-02

Very Local News

  • One of the podcasts I listen to has a note about bloggers and podcasters and the like being vetted and invited to the G20 thing in Europe. It is an effort to look more open by the world leaders. The people going sounded very impressed with the whole balance of things. I feel like it is for show, but then the whole to-do regarding G20 is for show really. Decisions have already been made I'd wager. Still, good to know a couple regular people will be present.
  • There was a podcast about the brain and depression. I tried to listen,but it was too depressing. Basically, they know nothing except there are in fact changes in the brain that affect depression. Duh.
    I want a constitutional amendment that says in order to declare war, congress must rais taxes to pay for it. Once the war is over, congress has to declare it over and the taxes have to be rolled back. This will both pay for the war and denture hair trigger reactions. It may make people think before they act. It puts a double edge to the war sword.
  • It used to be against the law to curs at a telephone company operator.
  • The lab I use for staging and repairing boxes is finally back to normal. I had a rack on wheels in there for a while. It was claustrophobic. I'm almost caught up. Then, I never get caught up. An administrator's work is never done.
  • Any one out there know why I like every other Lost? Are they staggered by director, or writers or something?

No comments: