It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-04

Saturday

I shot some video at the Mud-Bug party. I tried to blog from the party on the phone. The result is kind of difficult to read. I'll need practise with the keyboard and I'll need the little magnifying glass that I ordered yesterday to hurry up and get here. There are some applications that have a spell checker built in for the phone as well. I'll invest in one that works.

The video is copied over to my computer. It would be great if I had the strength to go through it this evening and get it up for consumption, but that is not going to happen. Apologies. I kicked off one of the Battlestar Galactica videos and found out it was one fo the seasons I've alredy seen. That sucks. I was looking forward to watching them. That is all shot to hell. I don't like the way it ended anyway. I really want to watch the episode of Family guy where the Star Trek characters came on. That would be breat, but I cannot find it on hulu or on my favorite pirate sites.

Now I get to listen to boom boom music from next door and assholes race up and down the street in front of our house. Will I get any sleep? I doubt it. It is difficult to respect this neibhborhood and the people in it when I hat what happens around us here. This is just a bad situation.

No comments: