It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-10

Some emailed videos from Nat

Hillary endurance drugs

I don't have a problem with Hillary Clinton. I just think she is a twit with bad ideas. I wouldn't want to sit down and have a Burger with her. I'll bet she doesn't play DnD.

Some thoughts on marriage

I've felt this way some times. It passes. I felt like this yesterday while Nat was trying to straighten up the living room after my parent's bought us some lovely new couches at an estate sale. I went outside for a couple of minutes. I came back. We got past it. The rough spots are normal. So are the smooth spots.

Note on the videos

Something I've noticed with emailed videos. They are all already on youtube if you just hunt them down. I sat there for half a second and dreaded loaning the mov files that I received in email to the web. Then it hit me, surely some sap has already done it for me.

This is defiantly one good thing youtube has accomplished. Though, I strongly recommend using www.google.com/video to do the searches. For some reason they haven't gotten around to making the same results show up when you do the youtube search.

No comments: