It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-27

Aquatic Smart Car

Category: Dunk  Talk

I've had it in my head about modifying a Smart Car so that it floats and runs on water as well as land. Ever since I saw the episode of Top Gear where the guys made old heaps float, I've thought "You should use something small and light like a Smart Car." Well, I cannot get it o of my head. It would work I tell you.

The car is already plastic. Rig up a pan on the bottom and seal it. Use the guts from a Jet-ski. I bet you wouldn't even need to use the engine from the jet-ski. Those things are modular from what I've seen. The hard part would be making the controls and other stuff go through the water tight bits to the water. That is the challenge on all water craft.

(See what I mean about drunk talk?)

No comments: