It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-19

Blogs
Lately I have made sure to read the following blogs first. All the following blogs have a conservative bent. Thank God.
Jawa Report - Star wars theme, informative and fun to read most of the time.
Jihad Watch - All business. Keeping an eye on those
Anti idiotarian Rottweiler - Extreme in all things. Highly opinionated. Doesn't mind telling you who they don't like. I made an entry recently that said I wanted someone to hate. Well, I read this blog so I don't have to hate.
Intel Dump - Some of the coolest stuff goes across this blog. I've thought about sending in my tank silencer picture I found and asking what the hell it is. (the picture is temporarily down for server troubles)

Then there are the blogs I skim.
Little Green Footballs - I used to read this all the time. Now, the guy who does it doesn't offer enough of his own opinion for my taste. It feel like he puts up a bunch of posts and doesn't have a bunch to say about it. the comments section is a cesspool.

I'm sure I'll have more to complain about later.

No comments: