It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-15

Parents
The padlock I put on the gate froze up. I tried whacking at it with the hack-saw and after five minutes managed to get a couple of slivers of the metal loose  I asked my father if he could bring over his bolt cutters. He did. Those things sliced through the lock like butter. I need to get one of those things.
My father ran me over to Home Depot and bought me a new lock. I'm going to try to lubricate this one a bit more often. He also bought me a brand new weed eater. Hey Adam, do you want yours back? It needs a fuel line and some other work. Good old Dad. He has my back.
The weed eater is very similar to the other one except it is completely different. That is, it has all the same parts, but everything is different in some way. It feels lighter. I have not fired it up, but I plan to soon. The yard needs it.

In other news
Nat said we should build a pond in the back yard and fill it with electric (glowing) catfish.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Don't give me back that piece of junk. It's yours now! :)