It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-07-30

Heath and Nikki's party
We went to Heath and Nikki's party yesterday. It was a combination house warming and anniversary. They make a very cute couple.
The pictures are up. I had to remove several of them. This is becoming a disturbing trend. It seems like I have to remove more pictures than I keep. I like publishing the photos. I may have to stop if I cannot figure out what the hell is going on with who wants which pictures on the web. That or put a password on the galleries.
OK, enough complaining.
We had a slow morning. Nat got up and started her day. I fell out of bed an hour later or something like that. I mowed the front lawn after breaking the weed eater. I took a nap because I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm so out of shape. I cannot take twenty minutes of work in the heat without collapsing.. Nat took a very inappropriate picture of me while I slept. We showed up at the party. I took pictures. We schmoozed with friends and new folks. We ate some great food. We both tried to drink a bunch of water. We are trying to drink more water out of health concerns. I type this as I'm drinking the last of a Dr Pepper.
We went to an after hours party at some one's house in Galveston. It was fun, but they were not much on pictures. I also had the camera set wrong and ended up taking a bunch of very blurry pictures. The people were pretty cool though.
Nat woke up sick this morning. She hadn't had a single drink. She had single sip of a drink just to taste it. We figure it was from the cigarette smoke that was at both parties. The second party was more confined smoke. What are you going to do.
We got home at 4:00 or so. The racers were still in the parking lot across the street. Ten minutes after we got here, some police sirens sounded in the distance. I wonder if they are starting to patrol around the racer lot. It would be too good to be true.
Nat and my anniversary is coming up soon. I wonder what cool romantic thing we could do. If you have any ideas that are not too expensive let me know. We are still working on the budget.

No comments: