It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-06-03

Yesterday
Missed the blog yesterday. We took the car to "My Mechanic" for a break check and a look at the power steering. We rented a Toyota Corolla from a Toyota dealership. The mechanic's shop has a discount from that place. They came and got us. When we turn the car in, we can just leave the keys with the mechanic. Nice deal really. We ended up with a Corolla (LE I believe). Nat seems to like it. I love the idea of a Toyota. I want the four cylinder because every one I know who has had a four cylinder Toyota vehicle either sold it for a great price, or got ten years out of it.

Colonel Tim Collins Speech
Wow. I read this speech and I'm glad I voted for Bush. It is published all over the internet, so I will not quote it here. It is an inspiring quick read.
He isn't too pleased with his treatment in the army after this speech.

Date Format
I had someone complain about the date format that I use. I have set my systems (most of them anyway) to use the following format of time and date.
2005-06-03 06:15
or
2005-06-03_17-19
This is because even a text based sort will sort the date and time properly. When I write it out, I'll use an under bar between the date and time. I'll use a dash between minutes and seconds. Filenames are the big use for this system. I know files have a created, modified, and accessed date, but this is the date I want associated with the file.

1 comment:

RightWingRocker said...

That Collins speech is absolutely awe-inspiring.

RWR