It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-19

That's how you pack a truck.
This picture was taken in Africa. That is corn according to the Reuters by line.
Heave duty

Sunday
Didn't I say last Sunday that nothing happened? Well, This is two in a row. Robin was supposed to call, but that didn't happen. I thought long and hard about going for a walk. That never happened either. I did wait until about nine to shave. That way I have the least stubble tomorrow. Lets' see, what else?  I tried to track down some graphic novels I want to read, but they just want too much money. I cannot even find them used.  I suppose I'll stick to reading what I can find online for now.
Next weekend is D&D so I hope to have a good entry on Sunday. I hope my character is ready. I'm going to have to run it past Adam one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything.

2 comments:

obiwanchunn said...

Aren't we playing on Saturday?

CyndyMW said...

I know I tease you about the DND stuff, but seriously, how much preparation do you need for your character? I really have no idea how this works, despite listening to you getting all hyped up about it.