It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-05

Sunday Evening
So, a female friend of mine gives me a call. She kept asking me questions and answering them herself. Every other word was "What do you think of ..." or "What would you do ..." but I didn't fall for it. I kept my mouth shut and just kept saying "I understand." or something along that line, when I spoke at all. I bit my rongue nine times. At the end of the call she said "Thanks, you made me feel better." I tried to bite my tongue again, but I blurted out "I didn't do anything." She said "I didn't expect you to do anything, just listen."
It works. It works. I kept my mouth shut and she ended up thinking I had helped. Well, men don't have to do anything to piss women off, I suppose we don't have to do much to make them happy either.

2 comments:

CyndyMW said...

You're right, it worked. When women have something wrong, they want someone to listen, not to tell them what to do. :o)

obiwanchunn said...

So what happened to this "no sensitive side" Kelly you were bragging about the other day? Instead of crying, you are now listening? Dude, it's the same thing. :)