It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-23

Search Words
OK, I have to be careful. Some one found my blog by typing in the following search words on Yahoo. "a beautiful Korea girl" Note that Korea was misspelled. That's my site all right. I bet they were quite disappointed. I looked, and I do talk about girls, Korea and beautiful things. I also got a hit on the following words "2004 BMW330i interior". I was talking about Josh's BMW.

Iran is Next
I said this before, but with all the nuclear stuff going on involving Iran, I think there is more to it now. If you read the international news daily, you will catch the scent in the wind too.

The storm formally known as Ivan
What is with this storm. It ran over Florida twice. Once over the lower part and again over the panhandle. It has traveled across the states to the Atlantic ocean. Now it has rounded the horn of Florida and is about to lay waste to the Houston Area any minute. It is actually going to hit the U. S. for the third time. That has got to be a record. Here they call it "Son of Ivan". Sheesh.
There is another hurricane in the Gulf called Jeanne (I think it was her) just flattened Haiti. They say there are 1100 people dead, and much of the flood waters have not receded to show all the damage.  I can just envision this tropical storm pulling the same crap that another storm did a couple of years ago named Allison. This one should hit in the middle of the night instead of the middle of the day..Allison caught a bunch of people off guard. I remember watching the animated radar image. It looked like a fan centered right on top of downtown Houston.

No comments: