It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-29

Here we Go
The Russians busted a guy trying to sell weapons grade plutonium to somebody. I'm glad to find that some one is on the job. This is the first story I'm aware of where the plutonium is real and the whole thing was not a sting. Is it inevitable that some one with an agenda will end up with nuclear weapons?

Why I Cut My Hair
Weird science bald guy
Years ago I was paranoid about my hair falling out. I thought I would look like this guy from Weird Science when it all was over. He looked just as strange when he was not making that face. I've been told by people who have no reason to care that my head is appropriately shaped.
It has been a couple of weeks now and I like it. Once I got some sun on the old noggin it wasn't so bad. It is shiny. I need to find some wax stuff. I understand they make goop specifically for shiny bald heads.

Programming
I got to write a script today. Actually, I finished the script It was simple. The boss (one of eight) who is currently telling me what to do is on vacation for the next two days. I had intended to work on the script.
'Pseudo code
'Open Dialog box
'Define file shares
'Define data files to gather and their zip file names
'create zip files
'compress data files into zip format
'distribute zip files to proper shares
'lose dialog
'Alert user of errors
'Procedure:
' logging
'Procedure:
' Compress data file with WinZip
' Be sure to use full paths
'Procedure:
' Copy file with verify and some error checking

Jokes
Doctor, "I'm sorry son, You are not going to make it."
Patient, "That sucks, How long do I have?"
Doctor, "10"
Patient, "Doc? Ten what? Weeks? Months?"
Doctor, "9 ... 8 ... 7 ..."

Why was Dorthy lost in the land of OZ?
She had three men giving her directions.

Why do men have bigger brains than dogs?
So they won't hump your leg at a dinner party.

There is a new bear warning out in Yellowstone. The rangers say to make sure you wear bells on your cloths and carry pepper spray. You should also be able to tell the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings. Black bear droppings are small and have rabbit fir and buries in them. Grizzly bear droppings have bells in them and smell like pepper spray.

Dumb Jokes
What do you get when you have a deer with no eyes?
Noideer.

Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
They have fat fingers.

Why do cows have bells?
Their horns don't work.

Why do humming birds hum?
They don't know the words.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?
A stick.

What is brown and sticky?
A stick.

Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
He felt crummy.

What is the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?
Beer nuts are $1.49 and deer nuts are under a buck.

Big guy.
Big Fella
I've seen this guy on the bus a couple of times. I've wanted to take a picture (rood as hell, but necessary), but I never got a chance. Now, I caught him sleeping. He may take up three seats in this photo, but he normally takes two. This guy should have to pay double fare.

No comments: