It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-04

Goofy dream
I was in a small room with all the DnD folks. We were around a pool table that had no sides (the ball would role off the edge.) Sarah was trying to make a shot and people had to hold up bumpers at the last second to make the balls bounce back where they wanted them too. It was a bit like playing 3-D Pong for the people who were not shooting.

Razors
When did razors get so expensive? Gellett seems to have cornered the market on men's faces. How did this happen? They want $22 for a refill of 12 razors. They can't possibly last any longer than the previous design. They are very prowed of them.

Wheel of Time (continued)
I just completed book nine. I have to say, the cliff-hanger at the end of this book is not as cliffy as the others. This series seems more like a single long book than other series. As I listen to this adventure read out to me by my computer, I can't help but feel for the characters. This series is long enough to watch the characters grow up. I have to admit, I'm lost on some of the plot lines. Some one just got murdered and I don't have a clue who it was. You were supposed to have figured it out by the description of the people. I missed it. I'm not worried about it. This is a very complex story and I've heard I'm not the only one who has trouble following the plot.
Book ten is the last book that is currently available in the series. The next book is due early next year. Book twelve is unknown. I've heard there are only to be twelve books. What will I read after this? My standards are shot.

No comments: