It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-06

Frances
How often can you say a hurricane hit  the same state twice?

Wheel of Time
I'm three quarters of the way through the last currently available book. It is all about interpreting dreams and politics. I can't finish it tonight. I will have to read it tomorrow. I do hope it has a good ending. I do hope there are no surprises. I do hope the author does not introduce any new major characters before the end. Worry not, after this book, there will not be another until next year. Even then, I will only read it if I can find an audio book or text version.

Monday Off
There is something about having a day off in the middle of the week. It's a Monday today and it is Labor day, or Memorial day, I always get them mixed up. I noticed many people in my apartment complex were at work. It seems holidays mean less and less these days. When I went to Dilbert.com this morning It was a normal strip about business. I envision a strip with Dilbert sitting in his shorts flipping through channels. I picture Alice sleeping in and enjoying a dream about sleep. I picture Wally sitting on his balcony with his feet up watching the sun rise sipping on a margarita, or is it a my-ty

No comments: