It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-04-17

Ditto copies
Microsoft MSN site looks like old ditto copies. You know the ones I mean. They used a black magnetic ink paper original and some one sat there turning the crank and running the original against a piece of paper in a bath of blue ink. While I was growing up I always had a hard time reading those miserable copies. I used to sit there and say to myself “They must not want me to be able to read this stuff.” For years I complained. It was not until high school that the copies were made with a real copier. Now I look upon the MSN sight and I say “They are trying to fool me.” They wouldn't use blue text on a whit background for EVERYTHING if they didn't believe in the psychological affect that blue on whit has. It is sky. It is water. It is flowing movement of nature. I say it is hard to read and just one more reason for me to hate Microsoft.

James and Tempest
I'm trying to think of something to say that doesn't sound like a weather report. Well, the weather was spot on. The place was perfect. The groom was just the correct amount of nerves. The bride was beautiful. The guests were happy. The kids were board. it was a wonderful wedding.

No comments: