It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2020-07-16

Twitter just got mugged.

There is an old saying "A consurvative is alieral who got mugged." I believe the recent inside track hijacking of very high profile accounts though influence of outside interests counts as a mugging.  Do you suppose this  will change the political bent at Twitter? I do not.

From what  I've heard, someone inside Twitter with the  keys to the  kingdom  some how became compromised and outsiders used the keys  to  put out tweets that solicited money via high profile accounts. As for how the employee was compromised, I have not gotten details  on that yet. Apparently some money exchanged hands according to some sources.

The employee must have known this would be career ending, or they had no idea they were handing over so much. I mean, this  is the sort of blunder that ends in how many years you will be a resident of the state correctional system.

I wait further details.

No comments: