It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-19

Notes

Oil Filter Suppressor. This came up in conversation this morning.

We will not negotiate with terrorists. Until it is advantageous for us to do so.

When you have lost Juliany, you may have to turn in your commy card. Another view of the same article.

Child care costs too freaking much. The biggest cost is insurance and potential legislation I bet. Either make sensible laws for liability, or allow unlicensed people to do child care. I was a latchkey kid for my youthy.


How much do I type on a daily basis? Well, yesterday, I had to take my pocket knife and etch the F and J keys with some cross hatching to help me find the home keys. This is because the little bumps on those keys have all but worn off. Hopefully, I don’t wear a hole through the keys. I’ve already noticed my frustration of typing my password every time I sit down has slacked a bit. No idea that was even an issue until it started easing.

No comments: