It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-18

Notes

ISIS not a terrorist organization. Awesome article on the current state of who wants to exterminate us and destroy our way of life.



We export every other kind of weapon. (we might even export nukes) With the new FAA rules on flying drones, everyone in the world will have access to these useful tools except American Citizens.

When are people going to catch on that PETA is bullshit?


Environmental extremists are a security threat ... in Canada. Why not in the U. S.? Oh, it is just a ploy to wrench more rights from their citizens. I should have known.

Our government may listen to everything we do, but at least it isn’t this bad yet.


I had to carve rough spots in my “f” and “j” keys. The little bumps were worn off. I didn’t realize how much I depend on those things. I typed to the same person yesterday 5 times in a row off the home keys in a chat window. It was embarrassing.

No comments: